Every year we go to Rocky Point and build a home or two for a needy family. One of the best trips of the year! This year we are building a facility in a community center that will serve the physical and emotional needs in the barrio in Puerto Penasco. Mark your calendars February 21-23rd, 2020.
Register and Pay by this link
Need Help Raising Funds? It can be done easily by setting up a Go Fund me page and sharing your page with family, friends, co-workers, ect… Click here to find out more.
**Please read carefully and fill out all information completely. Thanks.
Depart: Friday, February 21st Arrive 4:30 am at South Commuter Parking Lot for a prompt and sharp 5:00 am departure. Return home on Sunday, February 23rd (ETA to Flagstaff before midnight)
Please download & fill out forms & Return to the Collective Gathering on February 20th.
1. Passport (absolutely necessary)
2. YL health form filled out prior to arrival at South Commuter lot Friday morning (absolutely necessary) FILL OUT THIS FORM.
3. Spending money for 2-3 travel meals and souvenirs.
Drivers: if you are driving… THANK YOU your willingness really makes this trip possible!
1. Please arrive promptly at 5 am with a full tank of gas.
2. Have your YL drivers questionnaire up to date click here to start this process https://apps.younglife.org/DriverQuestionnaire/Questionnaire.aspx. If you are driving you need to email your full name, email address and email that info to FlagYLAD@gmail.com
3. Borrowed Vehicle form may be filled out if you are not a YL leader. Download here and email a copy to FlagYLAD@gmail.com by February 20th.
Cost: $150 per person payable to YoungLife.
Who: YLNAU students, leaders, community partners and friends of YoungLife.
What/Where: A unique weekend adventure together to build a structure at a community center and improve a community health facility in Rocky Point, Mexico.
Important to know: There are always concerns about
Personal Items: Tent (sharing with your friends is great), sleeping bag, work clothes (long pants and t-shirts), work gloves, water bottle, sunscreen, toiletries, towel, warm clothes for camp (expect warm days and cold nights, avg temp 70 high, 40 low). Optional but helpful items… hat, sun glasses, tape measure, hammer, saw,
Make sure you put your name on all personal items
Read more about this trip here: